Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sauteed Tiger Prawns with Oyster Mushrooms and Garlic Noodles

This is one of Jeremy's favorite dish which is so easy and fast to prepare, and it's bursting with flavors!

It's kind of a fusion between Western and Asian ingredients.

After washing, shelling and deveining the prawns, I pat them dry and marinade them with 1/2 tsp each of salt, sugar, white pepper and garlic powder. After heating a little olive oil, I sautee the prawns till just cooked, and remove them and keep them warm. In the same pan, I melt 2 tablesppon butter over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, and stir until golden but not brown.  Then I add the oyster mushrooms, some minced green onion and red pepper, and stir fry for a few minutes, then I add the fresh egg noodles, some sweet soy sauce, and when everything is hot, I put the prawns back in, with some grated cheese. and another tablespoon of butter., and gently mix To serve immediately with a sprinkling of green onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment